Easier to roll out
The workflow mimics physical world tasks in the way DocuWare delivers to your table top or file cabinets
Enables search for documents without leaving the document management system
The smart connect
A unique feature of DocuWare, the smart connect allows integration between core application and document management system within minutes
Integrated workflow management system
An in-built workflow manager engine allows system administrators to create their own workflows using GUI-based workflow configuration
Established in 1988, DocuWare is a leading document management software provider. The company is privately held, majority owned by founders and employees, and is now backed by Morgan Stanley.
DocuWare is used by over 250,000 users across 70 countries. The company specializes in Document Management, and since its inception, has emerged as one of the leading and most innovative solution providers in the global market.
eDocuMAN and DocuWare
eDocuMAN is the only certified partner for DocuWare implementation in the UAE.
Over the last five years, eDocuMAN has successfully leveraged the DocuWare platform to deliver highly specialized and customized solutions in backfiling and document management. eDocuMAN has applied DocuWare’s strength to provide solutions in multiple industries such as the Government, Education and Oil and Gas etc.
With a strategic partnership DocuWare and an extensive expertise in implementing the technology, eDocuMAN is your trusted partner in utilizing the tool’s strength for application your unique business context.
Web Client | Windows Explorer client | MS Outlook Integration | MS Office Integration | Easy Workflows | Easy Third-party | Application Integration | Easy Rights Management | Mobile Integration
- DocuWare support is provided locally by over 400 Authorized DocuWare Partners (ADPs). The ADP network employs over 1,000 sales and technical experts who have been certified on the DocuWare product. In addition, DocuWare has a multitude of technology partnerships with companies such as Microsoft, Oracle and SAP, and has been certified by the DoD and the FDA.
- DocuWare supports over 17 languages including Arabic. The interface for all DocuWare modules can be easily presented in Arabic. The Arabic interface makes it very easy for user to adapt to the relatively new system of managing his/her processes, and eventually reduces the resistance and friction typical to any change management process.
DocuWare delivers the best of both – simplicity and security – in its architecture. Additionally, DocuWare features are frequently upgraded to meet and adapt to the latest needs of the customers.
Some of the key features include:
- Automated Indexing
- Digital Signature Integrations
- Redundancy and Failover systems (Enterprise Server)
- Annotations and Commenting
- Over 300 file formats supported on DW Viewer
- Oracle DB out of the Box
- Single Sign-on
- Mobile Client (iPad/iPhone app for workflows)
- Integrate with SharePoint
- URL Integration