Eliminating all your paper-handling hassles and errors, eDocuMAN scans and converts the entire volume of paper documents to digital images, which then are stored in records, reference and archival applications.
Reduced Costs, Free-up office space
Expensive real estate locked up in storing documents is freed up and the office space can be utilized to expand your business
Secure yet search friendly storage
Digitization of data enables structure and secured storage, while indexing adds a whole range of possibilities and ease to searching the information
Added intelligence through Big Data
Backfiling creates a huge repository of historical data and thus opens up an exciting possibility in deriving insights from business intelligence and analytics
- The scanned records are delivered in multiple formats, as per your requirements, along with related indexing references.
- Our solutions can also host the document archives on a secure server to provide seamless and quick access to the images.
- The solutions come with complete support in the form of exceptions management, document reconciliation, priority scanning, highly secure pick-up, delivery, and destruction of the documents.
Documents are assembled appropriately with document separators and bar or patch code instructions inserted in the appropriate places.
- Collect files from archive shelves or from remote locations
- Split the batches internally within the project team for preparations
- Removal of sheets from folders including un-stapling documents or removal or tapes and staples of registers to prepare pages as loose sheets for scanning
- Insertion of document separators (bar and patch codes)
- Patch codes serve as document flags for automated indexing
- Documents are returned to the client as they were received
SCANNING, INDEXING AND RELEASE
Scanning is performed using High Speed Narrow Format Scanners (80 ppm) where each file is scanned as one document.
- High speed document throughput for scanning
- Images are put through Capture Workflow in batches
- Approved images are released for indexing
- Indexing of requisite fields
- Release files as PDF/A to the desired output/ designated storage device