Reducing print costs and the environmental impact is dominant priority for eDocuMAN’s Managed Print Services. With a strong technology tie-up for a wide range of printing equipment, we are committed to alter your paper footprint by a significant magnitude.
- Reduce the spend on printing by almost one third
- Improve device availability, reliability and productivity to reduce printing costs
- Drastically reduce the environmental impact by complete control and significant reduction paper consumption
- Reduce the load on internal IT helpdesk through centralized print and fleet management which provides total control and visibility
A thorough questioning of the prevalent printing norms and behavior and optimization are the two elements that define eDocuMAN’s approach in MPS.
CHANGING NORMS AND BEHAVIORFirst, we focus on cutting the printing practices and capacity that is known. Secondly, we set out to find opportunities that are relatively unknown to users in the organization. We expose the environmental impact of printing, and drive the sense of urgency to change the practices and behavior.
Using an intelligent combination of hardware and software technology, we then implement and enforce new norms for the organization.
OPTIMIZING PRINTING FLEETOptimizing your printing fleet, consumption of paper and printing practices, eDocuMAN’s MPS solutions help you to achieve maximum possible reduction in paper and other print costs. Further, as we learn more about your processes, we continue deliver on reducing costs, using improved technology and other innovative practices.
PRINT STRATEGIC ASSESSMENT
The PSA by eDocuMAN’s expert team identifies several pertinent gaps in your printing needs and infrastructure. These gaps are calculated using multiple parameters such as utilization, cost-effectiveness, user-level needs, and technological constraints.
- Physical audit – No software installation required
- Detailed cost spreadsheet – Department-wise, Device-wise, User-wise, etc.
- Existing vs. optimal design – print fleet layout design
- Starting from physical assessment of the printers in site visits, the PSA includes a highly detailed analysis of your printing infrastructure on several operational and strategic parameters, like layout of the devices, sheet configurations, meter readings, and consumable analysis.
The data collected is analyzed to understand the current gaps in the existing document output infrastructure and workflow, and to provide clear visibility on the current total costs of ownership. Comprehensive recommendations about layout, technology qualifications, paper consumption, among others, are provided in the form of a report along with proposed solutions.
Fleet management helps you clearly identify the utilization of each component of your printing equipment setup, and reorganize the workflow to achieve the utmost efficiency and lowest cost per print.
- Click-service management
- Detail meter reading reports for devices
- Realtime device-level information on optimal utilization, device availability, financial and environmental impact
- Enables control for planning potential savings on printing costs
Controlling the user print behavior through printing policy enforcement, print management focuses on embracing costs-reduction output strategies while enhancing user experience with document output.
Data Security: Holds documents in a virtual print queue with Follow-You functionality
Device selection: Optimize printing and paper costs based on type of print and device availability
- Monitor and control paper usage across all departments
- Set and enforce printing rules for various types of information
- Set print quotas on individuals, groups or across departments
Cost Accounting: Details on the print volume and printing costs by -
- Users, devices, departments, cost centers, projects, customers, date and time