eDocuMAN drives radical improvements in managing your documents by attacking waste, improving efficiency and delivering significant cost reduction. We walk customers through assessment, defining new workflows, and identifying the right solutions, technology and change management to deliver tangible business benefits.
Better employee productivity
Streamlined access to disparate and diverse information, with the aim to deliver the right information at the right time.
Securing the key asset of your business
Converting information to knowledge by secure and organized storage of information into an accessible central location[/column]
Stay updated on the best practices
Certified by PDF/A (ISO standard) competency ensures your business stays updated on the best practices
Complete control of confidentiality
Customized encryption for all the electronic information that is created in the organization to enhance the security of information at highest level
Starting with a review of critical documents and processes across the entire document life-cycle, our approach identifies risks, costs, waste, and workflow automation opportunities for your processes.
Converge on the needs and challengesThe eDocuMAN team approaches your existing workflows, business challenges and goals with the intention to integrate document management requirements seamlessly with your existing business critical system and with a view to improvement.
Diverge to find the solutionsWith a detailed understanding of your current situation, the team goes all out to scout and delve into the most appropriate solutions. Our rich domain experience comes into play, as we diverge to permute and combine the solutions that are best suited in the context of your capabilities, business results and total cost of ownership.
Choose with complete clarityWith a complete clarity on the business situation, solution possibilities and related costs, you and your team are fully confident about the change being effected in your information management.
WORKFLOW EFFICIENCY ANALYSIS
Our team of experts visits your current facilities to conduct:
- Detailed comprehensive study and analysis of the volumes, types, needs and technical details of your documents
- Assess relevance of information within each of these documents
- Analyze the flow of documents throughout the organization
Based on your business needs, the team then prioritizes the scope for change in information workflow and outlines the role of technology intervention in achieving it.
DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
eDocuMAN can set up projects in both onsite and offsite models. A dedicated project team will share the Workflow Management Systems with the users and project team. The team will also train and lead the project for successful implementation.
Typical activities in the project could include:
- Document conversion – Barcodes, Optical Character Recognition (OCR), Forms Processing, Intelligent Character Recognition (ICR))
- Document Management – The eDocuMAN team will work to integrate with your in-house document management system or set the project on the eDocuMAN system, as per the client requirement.
- Output and Storage – The output is provided according to the storage and archival needs and can be configured for Secure FTP, External Hard, Disk, CD or DVD.
PDF/A LITIGATION IMAGING
eDocuMAN offers advice, assistance, and implementation for PDF/ A litigation processes. From identifying the depositing process, documenting it, assessing the technology, its legal validity and long-term archival, eDocuMAN provides an end-to-end solution to ensure the legal admissibility of your documents.
- Identification of information types for legal deposit (departments, type of paper records)
- Adherence to global archiving standards
- Ensuring Deposit Criteria
- Meta data structures (subject, author, title, PDF signature, PDF version etc.)
- Conversion certificates (backlog, ongoing)
- Defining the deposit process
- Technology for depositing – hardware, software and other elements
- Documentation – Physical filing procedure, audit trails and reports
- Legal team validation
- Images for litigation (primary evidence),
- Selection and time-frame for destruction of documents
- Deep storage of physical documents
BESPOKE DOCUMENT CAPTURE SOLUTIONS
The custom b Scan-Capture Solutions from eDocuMAN are versatile, and can be used to handle a range of information volumes and types. This data can then be transferred into your Document Management or Operations System to:
- Automatically recognize documents for classification
- Quick data processing from all types of documents, such as invoices, purchase orders, different types of forms, applications, etc.
INTELLIGENT DOCUMENT SCANNING
Intelligent Document Scanning (IDS) helps you capture all the relevant data from the documents as it is scanned. This data is later used for faster archival and processing of key business data. eDocuMAN’s IDS solutions offer the following scope and benefits:
- Scans and delivers PDF/A online
- Scan using dedicated scanners or multifunction products (MFPs)
- Fully indexed title blocks and intelligent folder creation, as needed for hierarchical management
- Highly optimized for production scanning and indexing needs of ISO global archiving standard
- Powerful PDF capture middleware solution for enterprise-level records management